RadioBDC will be returning to Thompson Island on August 23rd for the 2014 Island In The Sun, presented by Sapporo Beer and Malibu Rum. Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions for this event. To register for the RadioBDC Island in the sun, head to boston.com/sun
- This RSVP does NOT guaranteed admission onto the boat. Due to capacity limitations, the boat will be boarded in a first come, first served manner. Once capacity is reached, we cannot accommodate for more people.
- The boat will begin boarding at 1pm from the World Trade Center for a 2pm depature. The boat will depart Thompson Island to the WTC dock at 7pm.
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or beach chairs will be allowed on the boat or the island.
- All attendees must be 21+ with proper ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Admission to this event includes ferry transportation to and from the island, a complimentary lunch, and a performance by The Lemonheads. There will be a cash bar once on the island.
- Attendees are responsible for getting to and from the World Trade Center dock. RadioBDC is not responsible for any parking fees or transportation costs getting to this event.
- There will be one trip made to and from the island. It is the attendee’s responsibility to arrive at the boat on time for the trip to the island and the returning trip to the dock.
- If you need to leave the island before the scheduled boat, water taxis are available at guest discretion and cost.